Sunday, November 6, 2011

The McRib and Dick Weeds Emersion

My wife and friends have suggested to me in the past that sometimes I get too into things. I get so emersed that I constantly think about things that interest me. Maybe it's obsessive or maybe it's just the way that I stay on top of things, keep the data bank refreshed and try to be aware. Since I began my healthy lifestyle I've signed up for e-news from multple blogs and websites.  I recently experienced a benefit of this behavior when I received the Jillian Michaels newsletter. It discussed the recent uproar over McDonalds bringing back the McRib sandwich.
How McDonalds gets away with selling this crap to the public amazes me. The article claims that the buns used for the sandwich contain a chemical called azodicarbonamide. It is a bleaching agent that is often used in making foam plastics, like the kind used in the manufacture of some shoe soles and in yoga mats.
But I will refer you to the origin of this information, the Huffington Post. Click the link below to see the whole article.
http://www.newsytype.com/13370-mcrib-faces-heat/

No comments:

Post a Comment